How to avail the offer
Place Order on
A faster way to call for help from your IndiPendant V2 smart watch. (Plus, monthly service)
Just one press and you’ll be connected through the IndiPendant V2 smart pendant on your smartphone to our 5Star Urgent Response Service for emergencies big or small. And with its sleek design, no one will even know you’re wearing a medical alert device.
|Return Policy||3 to 5 Business Days Return in case of Manufacturing Defects
The product you return must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
|Product Weight||36 gm|
How to use IndiPendant V2 – GPS smart pendant with SOS emergency button, Fall sensor, Cell phone, Voice timekeeping
Power on: press the power button for 3 seconds or more until power on.
How to charge: Put the magnetic adsorption charging head on back of the GPS watch, connect the phone charger (5V 1A output) to charge
Benefits of IndiPendant V2 – GPS smart pendant with SOS emergency button, Fall sensor, Cell phone, Voice timekeeping
3 kinds of real time tracking modes (1. Rapid positioning, 2. Standard positioning, 3. Save electricity positioning).
Has a call function – Maximum 5 contact numbers can be set, only the phone numbers in whitelist can
call this tracker.
SOS emergency call – If you have set up the family number (SOS number, maximum two), the smartwatch will dial the family number when you long press the power/ SOS button
If the first family number does not answer, it will dial the second number automatically
Geo-fence: suggesting the Minimum radius 500m
Voice monitoring: you can listen to the voice around locator after pick up your mobile phone.
Do not disturb mode: Do not disturb mode setting is only available from Monday to Friday. The “do not disturb” the function does not work at the weekends on Saturdays and on Sundays
Record: Record time is 20 seconds.
Voice timekeeping: Press the power on button twice, the voice will broadcast current time
Find locator: Choose find locator, confirm the command when the device is in normal network connection, will make a sound, easy to find the locator.
1. Is it equipped with a GPS function?
Yes, the GPS function allows you to track the location of the wearer using your smartphone.
2. Does it have a battery?
Yes, it has a long lasting in-built Lithium battery.
3. What is the required power supply?
The power supply required is 220 VA.
4. Does it support 3G and 4G network?
No, It does not support 3G and 4G network.
5. What are the real time tracking modes?
The modes can be selected through the application-
1. Rapid positioning (1 minute): equipment at 1 minute intervals updates location information, we don’t suggest choosing rapid positioning model, because the battery will be lower sooner than standard mode obviously. We don’t suggest selecting this one.
2. Standard positioning (10 minutes): equipment updates location information according to the time of 10 minutes interval. We suggest selecting this one.
3. Save electricity positioning (an hour): equipment in one hour time interval to update location information, the power-saving mode use battery slowly. This one is good for power saving.
7. What is the battery capacity?
It is a 1000mAh battery.
8. How many numbers can be added to the whitelist?
Maximum 5 contact numbers can be set, only the phone numbers in whitelist can call this watch.
9. How does the SOS emergency call function?
If you have set up the family number (SOS number, maximum two), Long press Power/SOS button, light up then release, the GPS tracker will dial the family number when long press power/ SOS button, If the first number answers, it will not dial the second number. If the first family number does not answer, it will dial the second number automatically, the GPS tracker will stop dialing after circularly dial twice.
10. For how long does the route history stay recorded?
This product will keep 3 months of route information. If two GPS positioning points are very close to each other in the historical route data, the redundant one will be deleted automatically.